Exclusive Interview – Dave Turner of Turner Bikes
Yesterday, I had a great conversation with the man himself…Dave Turner. As many of you already know, it is a very exciting time for the guys over at Turner Bikes. They completely redesigned their entire line for 2009 to the DW-Link suspension.
Dave took some time out of his busy schedule to answer some of my questions before he gets ready to head to Interbike.
To get the interview, sign up for the newsletter to access our exclusive content section. This also enters you in our contests and giveaways at Mountain Biking by 198 and gives you access to special online offers from some of the best retailers for bike product on the web.
Once you verify your email address, you will be sent an email with the link and password to access the exclusive content section of Mountain Biking by 198.
What did I talk with Dave Turner about?
Here is a rundown of some of the questions…
- Tell us about your background, how did you get into building bikes?
- Where’s your favorite place to ride?
- What is the best part of your job?
- This year, you made the announcement that you were switching over to the DW-Link. What brought you to this decision?
- How is the response so far on the DW bikes?
- How do the DW bikes ride in comparison with the TNT bikes?
- You recently made a visit to Sapa. For the listeners that don’t already know…what is Sapa and can you describe what goes on there?
- Where do you see mountain biking going?
- Do you think the 650b wheel size will take off?
Check out this interview now for some great information by one of the best in the industry.
What do you think?