Fine tuning key riding skills can drastically improve your ride when you are just starting out mountain biking. Below are the essentials to get you started and ready to handle the more technical aspects of mountain biking.
- Going Clipless – Clipless Pedal Tips
- Climbing On Your Mountain Bike – Climbing Tips
- How To Jump a Mountain Bike – Will get you up and over small obstacles
- How To Progress Into More Aggressive Riding – How to get over fears and tackle trail features
- Riding Tip: You Go Where Your Shoulders Are Pointed
- Conquering Trail Obstacles and Features – How to get up and around trail features