Buying new mountain bikes and mountain bike components can be a stressful task. With all of the different options on the market and bike shops wanting to sell you their latest and greatest, buying new bikes and components can get confusing and you can get talked into things you don’t really need. Use these articles as a guideline before you walk into the shop or buy something online to make sure you get exactly what you need and make the bike or component fit in your budget.
- Buying Advice: Buying a new bike frame or part
- Dual Suspension Explained
- The Best Mountain Bike and why one doesn’t exist
- Mountain Bike Saddle Buyers Guide
- Importance of a Test Ride Before You Decide or Buy
- Mountain Bike Suspension Forks: What can you put on your bike?
- Are XTR and X.0 Really Worth It?: Read before you buy that $250.00 rear derailleur
- 29er vs. 26″ – Ending the debate on wheel size