Yesterday we took delivery of the new Kuat NV 2.0 base bike rack in matte black. We’ll be leaving this on the back of our bike hauler over the coming weeks to see how it performs and stands up to the elements.
This Base 2.0 shares a lot of the same elements with the regular NV 2.0 minus the integrated repair stand so it carries a little bit lower price than their flagship model ($549 vs. $629). Look for some updates on this rack as we put it through the paces of normal bike transportation.
- Adjustable front tire cradle system
- Re-designed pivot with optional foot assist
- Fully integrated cable locks and hitch lock included
- Front tire ratchet with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Premium matte powder coat
- 2 Bike capacity up to 60 lbs. each
- Holds wheelbases up to 48” and tires as large as 4.8”
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
- Dedicated 2” model is able to carry up to 4 bikes with optional NV Add-On 2.0 Base